Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Life has been crazy busy lately. Therefore, I have been blogging very very infrequently. My last post was about coconut icebox cookies. I baked them and they turned out very well. Nick even liked them and he isn't a fan of coconut.

My work schedule has changed and I now have weekends off. Hopefully this will help my blogging and I will blog more often.

I am going to try to start updating the blog with our menu plan for the week and hopefully that will inspire me to blog recipes and updates of our life.

So here is our first menu plan:

Monday: Whole Chicken cooked in a crockpot
Tuesday: Enchiladas (made with the leftover crockpot chicken)
Wednesday: Spaghetti with ham and peas
Thursday: Crockpot Beef Stew
Friday: Leftover Stew
Saturday: Dinner out (Either Carmela's Bistro and Wine Bar or JTK Steakhouse)
Sunday: Beef Brisket

No comments:

Post a Comment