Thursday, September 8, 2011

Menu Plan 9/9 - 9/15

I feel like I always start these entries the same, life has been hectic. I need to take some more time out of my week to sit down and blog. I thought if I post meal plans for the week it might make me check in more and require me to blog, I hope it works!

Friday 9/9 - Leftovers or grill out some brats if our friend comes over. If we grill we will also grill up some zucchini.

Saturday 9/10 - We are headed to Omaha. Nick will be helping our friend Justin work on his classic mustang while, my friend, Ashley and I go shopping. We might end up going out to eat or grill at his house.

Sunday 9/11 - Marinated Pork with homemade stuffing. I just need to find a good recipe for stuffing!

Monday 9/12 - Cheeseburgers

Tuesday 9/13 - Tuna Noodle Casserole. Super easy, which is necessary this week.

Wednesday 9/14 - Leftover Tuna Noodle Casserole.

Thursday 9/15 - Dinner out with Jamie and Dave (Nick's sister and future husband)

Pretty easy menu. I will try to take pictures of the pork and stuffing and post recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment