Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Something Borrowed

Last Thursday I watched Something Borrowed with my husband and our roommate. I thought that Gennifer Goodwin did a great job portraying her character. Having read the book by Emily Giffin before seeing the movie I had high expectations. Although I feel there were little details left out of the movie it was a good movie after all.

Throughout the movie I felt a strong emotional connection to the characters. I found my heart hoping that Dex would pick the other woman even though you know you shouldn't be routing for her. The actors did a wonderful job showing the complexity of the love triangle that is going on between Dex, Rachel, and Darcy.

After the movie was finished, I found myself hoping that they would make Something Blue into a movie. I want everyone that hasn't read the books to find out the other side of the story. If you haven't read the books or seen the movie I suggest you do both. Giffin's does an amazing job bringing you into a world where your heart aches for the characters with every flip of a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment